Saturday 26 May 2012

Chocolate fudge poptarts!

Hi there, long time no see, let me make up for that with some more awesome sweetness.


Frosted chocolate fudge poptarts. I don't really need to say more to say that these would be great.

But they are! Delicious! So it seems that another evolution of the poptart was different pastries for each flavour. Back in the 90's I remember that the pastry was always the same but with different filling. I guess it add a bit, where I really noticed it was with the Smores variety, the pastry wasn't quite as tasty as you would expect simulating a Graham cracker I guess, but it didn't work for me. Where it did work was with Rainbow cookie sandwich, that pastry was soo good simulating a cookie, but that's not a regular pop tart as I have explained previously.

I would say the pastry of the Chocolate fudge is acceptable lol, it tastes like chocolate but warming than in the toaster gives a slight bitterness to the pastry, it doesn't bother me much, they're still nice, but I wouldn't mind too much if they were in regular pastry.

The frosting, hmm, as I've said before it doesn't really add much, the white things go all over the place lol, visually appealing I guess.
 

The filling. That's where the flavour is, gooey, chocolatey and flavoursome, you really do need to heat these up to enjoy them the most. I enjoyed these poptarts very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment